Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Has it Really Been a Month?!!?





Ok wow i just realized it has almost been a month since I last posted!! Yikes! Thats way too long!!

Well a lot has been happening in between that time!!! I've just been really enjoying my daughter and my friends and my parents.

I*m still working for sarah and I*m still loving it!:)

Being a mother is so great!! Its so rewarding! My daughter is so awesome! I*m serious! For a 1 year old she is so cool! Her best friend is and 8 year old who loves her to death and Brooke loves to play with all the neighborhood kids who just love her so much! She fits right in! Dont get me wrong we have our tough times, Brooke and I, but we have more laughs than tears! She is just all around an amazing kid!

Well tomorrow is my dad's birthday(dont ask me how old he is!) and since I*m "low" on funds I decided to clean the house top to bottom! My dad is a neat freak! So for him to come home tomorrow(hes working today and since hes a fireman hes gone all night) with a clean house it will make him happy and less stressed out!!:)

Tomorrow is also court for me! I*m not nervous or scared though because I have God on my side!! It also helps to have an amazing lawyer!:) Seriously I finally found my great lawyer! It took me 2 tries cause I interviewed this other lawyer and I didnt get a good vibe from her so we looked elsewhere and found this other guy who is so great! Hes funny and honest and easy going!! Our personalities go so well together so he makes me feel better when we have a meeting together!! So court tomorrow is not gonna be a big deal we are just going to get a continuance b/c its a hearing and we need a trial. A hearing is just 15mins and we need alot more time than that!

Another new thing in my world is my boyfriend Nick. I know what you all are thinking....What happened to no dating?? Well as soon as I said it out loud and really prayed about it and talked about it with alot of different people I decided I am still going to date just set my limits. I am def not going to be having sex before my wedding night! I have known Nick for a long time now and hung out with him during the summer I just never really liked him because of the people I was hanging out with. As soon as I stopped hanging out with those people and I started talking to Nick again and was able to form my own opinion about him I was like WOW where did he come from?! lol. He is such a great guy! He's my age and lives in the town next to mine and hes in the Marines! Right now hes over in Iraq fighting for our Country!!! So I don't get to see him again for 5 months and 20 days! lol But he's totally worth the wait!

Hmm....well its getting late and I gotta get up really early so I will post more with in the next couple of days!!

Have a great week everyone! God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home