Friday, July 28, 2006

Temptation

There are something about my life that I'm not so proud of and I'm ok with admiting that. So as I start to clean up my life from all the impurities that I have begun fasting from sweets so that I can move forward with my life in the God intends me to. Let me tell tho how much a temptation sweets are for me!! I think about it all the time and I've realized those thoughts are from the devil so everytime I get the urge to run to the freezer and have some ice cream or when I wanna reach into that M & M bowl sitting on the counter I pray! I have only been sugar free for 5 days but it has been so refreshing to know that I can do this because I'm serious about getting my life back the way God wants me to! No one said this was gonna be easy and I'm finding out that its def. not! But I'm working through it and taking one day at a time.

Ps. On a side note I just found out that my friend Sam's aunt who is 37 is dying and the Dr's dont know why!!! Please keep her in your prays!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

YEAH!! You can do it!!
So incredible what you're doing:)
God is helping you!
Love ya!

7/29/2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

the road to purity is straight and narrow but those who learn to stay on and live within the borders of the road become friends of God. So if that's where you're headed...... Bless you in Jesus name!

J@KE

7/31/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :)

8/04/2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Little Debbie....... Where are you???

8/06/2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah RenĂ©e said...

It's so cool to see how your life is developing!! All this glory is undeniably His :)

8/08/2006 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home