Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Sarah!



So yeasturday was Sarah's AMAZING suprise party that I had the hardest time keeping a secret! lol I finally got to meet DJ who I have heard so much about from the whole Barlow family. He is all the they said he would be and more! lol Sadly tho he was only in town for the day and left early this morning. But the party was so much fun! Sarah's mom and I stalled her from leaving cause Sarah and I were sposta spend the say together getting pedicures and going to the mall and stuff and we were both so excited about it but little did Sarah know what we really had planned. Her mom kept asking us to help clean up and hold the baby and help with Olivia and i could tell Sarah was getting a little more than annoyed. So i told her lets just wait until her mom showered so we could watch the baby then we would leave after that. So after her mom freshened up Andrew came upstairs where Sarah and I were on her computer and asked Sarah to help him with something on his computer. Sarah did not have the patience to do that at the moment so she told him to "chill." But her dad insisted that she help him.....when she went downstairt everyone jumped out and yelled suprise! She was so excited she had to excuse herself! lol We all had such a great time talking and singing and going out to dinner(thanks DJ)!!!! All in all it was a very sucessful party thanks to "D & A Party Planning" LOL (Andrew!) haha. Heres the **Slideshow** Sarah made!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

AWWW!! Debbie you're Awesome!!! I'm sooooo glad you came yesterday and tricked me!! It was amazing!!!
...Oh yeah..I still want to go get pedicures! LOL!!..AND we need to finish editing!!!;)

7/23/2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home