Thursday, August 31, 2006

"Did you get the memo??" lol

Being back home has opened my eyes to alot of different things and helped me make some pretty big decisions. I finally realized my place in the world and that is to be here in IL where my family friends and people who love and support me are. Not to say that the people like my brother sister in law and others in AZ dont love and support me; I*m just saying IL is where I need to be right now.

Sunday night I went over to the Barlow household which is always always a blessing for me in more ways than one! Going over there gave me a chance to sit down and talk with Joe and Nancy(who are like my 2nd parents to me) and talk about alot of things and pray about eveything that has really been going on with me on the inside and on the outside. They gave me an outsiders perspective about the decisions I have been making lately and showed me that I really need to make some life changes! I find myself getting a harsh dose of reality when i sit down and talk with them and maybe for some people that sucks but for me I couldnt be happier. Joe especially is willing to keep it real and not sugar coat things like alot of my friends and family often do. Thank God for that!

Monday was court and I was real nervous about it because I didn*t have enough time to hire an attorney. On the way to the court house God told me something that really put me at peace. Up until that moment I had heard nothing from God yet I keep praying. He told me in a very clear and bold voice "Debbie, I am your lawyer today!" WOW!! I was like ok God!! I mean seriously He blew me away! He also put in my head "If God is for us who can be against us" I kept repeating that over and over and over in my head. He really put peace in my heart! I went into that court room with God by myside! Aaron*s lawyer called me in the hallway and we reached an agreement to have this all moved to Kane county since he filed it in the wrong county b/c it was faster and cheaper for them. So Aaron has to pay a penalty fee for having it moved to the right county and I have a few more weeks till the next court date. Which also gave me time to hire my lawyer(which I did yesturday!!)! I*m now taking a stand in faith that God will provide the money for the lawyer fees! Thank you Lord!!! God always provides!

I want to thank everyone who has been encouraging me and praying for me!! you guys are great!!

Also another WONDERFUL thing that happened this week is...(drum roll please).....I got a job!! hehe! My best friend Sarah Anne Barlow(lol) hired me as her office manager! I mean come on who could have asked for a better boss! lol

I made a little **slideshow** for everyone to enjoy of Brooke! hehe I hope you like it!

Ps. "Did you get the memo cause I dont think I got that one!?" Hehe Sarah we are too funny! lol :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Debbie WHERE is this memo????
Ugh!! I can't believe I still haven't gotten it!!! Have you??
hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo glad your working for me now!! We're going to have a blast!! Especially with that farting dough....;) LOL!!!

9/01/2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Debbie Garon said...

HAhahahah!!! Oh parch I love you!!!! I love working for you!! You*re the BEST boss EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

9/02/2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

I couldn't agree more Debbie. I'm REALLY glad you chose to stay in IL and you are now employed. :-)

Bless you and I'll be praying for you,

J@KE

9/05/2006 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home