Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New Beginnings Are Much Needed



(The 1st pic is Az, 2nd is obvious, 3rd is RI)

So as many of you know I am no longer in Illinois. I got on a bus on July 31st at 7pm and I didnt arrive at my final desptination until wednesday at noon! My destination might u be wondering?? Newport Rhode Island! I have a friend that lives there so last minute we decided to do all this and i stayed with her! Newport was AMAZING!!!! I went to the beach i went to Providence to sight see and i went to the mall! Everyone was so darn nice! Its like a whole different world over there! It goes with out saying tho that i loved it! I miss everyone so much! Ashley and Kristen completed me! It was like we were so much alike yet we lived 1200 miles away from eachother! Wierd! OMG i have to tell ya that they have the YUMMIEST drink over there called coffee milk! Its like chocolate milk but with coffee syrup instead but it doesnt have ne coffee in it!!! sounds gross but omg it was the best!!!!!!!!!

I bet you guys are wondering why i left huh? Well im not gonna get into all the details but i will say that i am sick of all the drama that there is in Geneva, Saint Charles, and Batavia. Its all immature and i just got plain fed up with it along with other personal issues that i have been dealing for some time now. But I*m better now that i left.

Although the bus took my to Rhode Island, a plane took me to Arizona on sunday! Thats right I said a PLANE!(First time flyer right here! Dont act so shocked ive lived a sheltered life) When I was in Rhode Island I recieved a call from my brother saying he missed me and he understood what i was going through. He also asked me to come live with him. I accepted! so now I am in Arizona but i will be back in chicago in a few weeks because brooke is still there with my parents so i will be coming back for my little "shmookles" lol thats her nickname!! I miss her like crazy!!! But moving here to Arizona has to be one of the best things i have ever done!!! Just keep me in prayer!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Barlow said...

Of course we will keep you in our prayers lil' deb... But u know we will miss ya lots!!!

8/09/2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger Debbie Garon said...

Ill miss you too lil drew!!! We can still do our nightly texting tho!!

8/09/2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!:(
Come back soon!!!:)
praying for you too!

8/10/2006 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home