Saturday, September 02, 2006

My First Day @ Work!! I Love My Boss!! Heheh!



Ok so yesturday was my first day of work @ Sarah Anne Photography!!! YEAAAAA!! It was so much fun! I got alot done too and Sarah and I have such big plans for the office!!! Lets just say I*m totally pumped about my new job!!! Lol So after work Natalie Sarah and I went shopping @ OakBrook Mall and had a BLAST! We went to this Thai resturaunt and had the YUMMIEST food ever!!(DJ we got ur favorite! lol) After we ate we shopped for a little bit then went onto the computer store to play photobooth!! That was fun even tho the store smelled like sweaty men! lol. The whole shopping trip was us just laughing and being silly the whole time. Thats one of my fav things to do is be silly! When shopping was over we went back to the house to do a few things and wait for Andrew so he could come with us to Lake Ellyn! While we waited for Andrew to get home me and Natalie got sneaky and went on his myspace b/c she knows his password and put a really scary pic or me and nat as his primary pic!!!! Andrew didnt like that very much tho ahaha. Lake Ellyn was great tho! It was very peaceful!! And we all linked arms and started skipping and singing "We*re off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz" hahah we are such dorks but its ok! lol Neways I made a **slideshow** so go check it out!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Whoa Fenbur!!! Settle down on the blackmail there!!!
HEHEHE!!!!!
I LOVE you working for me too!!!! YEAH!!!

9/02/2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home