Tuesday, July 18, 2006

When We Need Him Most He's Here!


I think it's when you need Him most is When He's there for you! God is so amazing! Lastnight there was amazing lightning going on for hours. Then out of no where the power went out around 10:45 pm. Well it didnt come back on till around 2:45. But it's what happened between then that was so awesome! I was laying in bed with do AC so i was very hot! It was so quiet because nothing was making any noise. So i just started praying and talking to God. Then after i was done talking to him i decided to be quiet and listen to what He had to say to me. It didnt take that long until I heard Him! He said "My child. You are blessed. Have no worries. Have no fears; for when you walk in the Lord, I am with you!" He truely is amazing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home